The Eco Right range has been developed to allow users to prepare highly durable lime mortars, plasters and renders without specialist knowledge. As a pre-mix, they only require the addition of water. They are suitable for almost any application, with the exception of gypsum plasterboard and other non porous backgrounds.
The key benefits include:
- Available in a range of earth tone colours and strengths
- Can be used for mortars, renders and plasters
- Saves time as there is no gauging or sourcing of additional materials
- Easy to use; just add water and mix in a conventional drum mixer
- Excellent performance characteristics
- Consistent mortar quality and mix ratios
- Superb flexibility, breathability, vapour permeability and longevity
The Eco Right range is available in 25kg bags or one tonne bags. They have been carefully designed to meet strict performance criteria and are produced using kiln dried sands and natural hydraulic lime.
Pointing: 25kg will point 2.8m2 with a 10mm joint.
Brick laying: 25kg will lay 25 bricks with a 10mm joint.
As a render: 25kg will cover 1.25m2 at a depth of 9mm.
Download Product Data Sheet Here(PDF)